[FIXED] Keyword Link to Search Result Page

I tried to look for this particular feature on the forum, however was unable to find and believe it can be very useful to many users.

How about, along with the list of Keywords and search engines. When user is going through the search engine names below keyword query list, click on Search Engine name will actually take you to search engine query page for that keyword, instead of search engine home page.

[quote=Vishal @ May 13 2009, 09:07 PM]I tried to look for this particular feature on the forum, however was unable to find and believe it can be very useful to many users.

How about, along with the list of Keywords and search engines. When user is going through the search engine names below keyword query list, click on Search Engine name will actually take you to search engine query page for that keyword, instead of search engine home page.[/quote]
can you please create a ticket?
if you want us to implement the change, the best way is to start listing what are these URLs.

For example look at core/DataFiles/SearchEngines.php and for the first search engine URL in the list, eg. www.google.com list the “simplest search URL” with the keyword “test”, eg. test - Пошук Google.

if you do this for the main search engines from the list (yahoo, aol, etc.), this would help making this feature in the future!

Thanks for the update. I will make sure to setup a ticket for this feature request.

it seems you didn’t create the ticket so I did: http://dev.piwik.org/trac/ticket/747

maybe you could comment with the list of search results page URI for the main search engines (see ticket explanation for details), this would greatly help us implemeting this

[quote=matthieu @ May 30 2009, 08:39 AM]it seems you didn’t create the ticket so I did: http://dev.piwik.org/trac/ticket/747

maybe you could comment with the list of search results page URI for the main search engines (see ticket explanation for details), this would greatly help us implemeting this[/quote]

Sorry for the delay and thanks for creating it. I will try to get as much info and post it.