File Size Mismatch During Piwik 2.15.0 Installation

Hi,

Is the 2.15.0 Zip file on piwik.org corrupt? I am getting a “file size mismatch error” during the installation’s Step 2 (system check).

I have re-downloaded the 2.15.0 Zip file from piwik.org and re-uploaded and I am still getting/seeing the same errors.

The following files are affected:

File size mismatch: /home/my-account/piwik.mywebsite.com/libs/pChart/class/pData.class.php (expected length: 31449, found: 30661)
File size mismatch: /home/my-account/piwik.mywebsite.com/libs/pChart/class/pDraw.class.php (expected length: 327671, found: 321446)
File size mismatch: /home/my-account/piwik.mywebsite.com/libs/pChart/class/pImage.class.php (expected length: 20477, found: 19996)
File size mismatch: /home/my-account/piwik.mywebsite.com/libs/pChart/class/pPie.class.php (expected length: 67069, found: 65570)
File size mismatch: /home/my-account/piwik.mywebsite.com/libs/pChart/GPLv3.txt (expected length: 35823, found: 35148)
File size mismatch: /home/my-account/piwik.mywebsite.com/vendor/piwik/decompress/libs/PclZip/gnu-lgpl.txt (expected length: 26934, found: 26430)
File size mismatch: /home/my-account/piwik.mywebsite.com/vendor/piwik/decompress/libs/PclZip/readme.txt (expected length: 22011, found: 21590)

did you upload using a ftp programm? Maybe the transfer mode corrupted the files.

Hi SteveG,

That is highly unlikely. I am using Core FTP and it has been reliable and no other sites have had any problems. I just downloaded (for the 3rd time) a new Zip file from piwik.org and re-uploaded the new set of file and I’m getting the same exact errors with the same exact files.

@puserp maybe leave a comment in: File integrity check failed and reported some errors. · Issue #9233 · matomo-org/piwik · GitHub

Exact same issue and files here…

Using CuteFTP 8.3 Pro