File Size mismatch after upgrade version

Hello,

I have made the update from version 3.5.1 to the latest stable, 4.2.1 and everything is correct.

To verify that everything is ok, I go to the system check, and I see that it gives me a warning about the integrity of the files, giving a “file size mismatch” in the files of the “Actions” plugin.

Errors below may be due to a partial or failed upload of Matomo files.
--> Try to reupload all the Matomo files in BINARY mode. <--

File size mismatch: /var/www/educacion/cau_ce/estadisticasweb_test/plugins/Actions/Actions/ActionClickUrl.php (expected length: 1922, found: 1919)
File size mismatch: /var/www/educacion/cau_ce/estadisticasweb_test/plugins/Actions/Actions/ActionDownloadUrl.php (expected length: 1001, found: 998)
File size mismatch: /var/www/educacion/cau_ce/estadisticasweb_test/plugins/Actions/Actions/ActionSiteSearch.php (expected length: 9761, found: 9995)
File size mismatch: /var/www/educacion/cau_ce/estadisticasweb_test/plugins/Actions/Actions.php (expected length: 5936, found: 6407)
File size mismatch: /var/www/educacion/cau_ce/estadisticasweb_test/plugins/Actions/API.php (expected length: 21275, found: 21689)
File size mismatch: /var/www/educacion/cau_ce/estadisticasweb_test/plugins/Actions/Archiver.php (expected length: 23410, found: 21637)
File size mismatch: /var/www/educacion/cau_ce/estadisticasweb_test/plugins/Actions/ArchivingHelper.php (expected length: 26201, found: 24597)
File size mismatch: /var/www/educacion/cau_ce/estadisticasweb_test/plugins/Actions/Categories/DownloadsSubcategory.php (expected length: 635, found: 401)
File size mismatch: /var/www/educacion/cau_ce/estadisticasweb_test/plugins/Actions/Categories/EntryPagesSubcategory.php (expected length: 727, found: 410)
File size mismatch: /var/www/educacion/cau_ce/estadisticasweb_test/plugins/Actions/Categories/ExitPagesSubcategory.php (expected length: 723, found: 408)
File size mismatch: /var/www/educacion/cau_ce/estadisticasweb_test/plugins/Actions/Categories/OutlinksSubcategory.php (expected length: 628, found: 399)
File size mismatch: /var/www/educacion/cau_ce/estadisticasweb_test/plugins/Actions/Categories/PagesSubcategory.php (expected length: 699, found: 392)
File size mismatch: /var/www/educacion/cau_ce/estadisticasweb_test/plugins/Actions/Categories/PageTitlesSubcategory.php (expected length: 646, found: 410)
File size mismatch: /var/www/educacion/cau_ce/estadisticasweb_test/plugins/Actions/Categories/SiteSearchSubcategory.php (expected length: 825, found: 410)
File size mismatch: /var/www/educacion/cau_ce/estadisticasweb_test/plugins/Actions/Columns/ActionType.php (expected length: 2697, found: 2695)
File size mismatch: /var/www/educacion/cau_ce/estadisticasweb_test/plugins/Actions/Columns/ActionUrl.php (expected length: 1111, found: 719)
File size mismatch: /var/www/educacion/cau_ce/estadisticasweb_test/plugins/Actions/Columns/ClickedUrl.php (expected length: 1040, found: 978)

How can I fix this!?

Thanks in advanced!

Hi,

You might want to compare one of these files with the correct ones:
https://github.com/matomo-org/matomo/blob/4.2.1/plugins/Actions/Actions/ActionClickUrl.php

Maybe you see the reason where they differ.

You can also download the Matomo zip from https://matomo.org/download/ and replace the affected files.