Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'ComposerAutoloaderInit

Hi there. During update to Matomo 3.10. my instance give me an error:

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Class ‘ComposerAutoloaderInit4073922495f40acd9009550ec3f192a1’ not found in /…/public_html/vendor/autoload.php:7 Stack trace: #0 /…/public_html/core/bootstrap.php(42): require_once() #1 /…/public_html/index.php(21): require_once(’/home/klient.dh…’) #2 {main} thrown in /…/public_html/vendor/autoload.php on line 7

What should I do?

Hi,

That’s interesting and shouldn’t happen. I guess you used the normal updater and didn’t use composer yourself, right?

If the error still occurs, I’d replace all files with the latest version (especially in the vendor folder) in case some file didn’t get replaced properly.

Hello Lukas. Correct. I run update via WWW panel, automatically.

Thanks. Manual update and replace database fixed my issue.

1 Like

Hello,
I have got the same error, but I am not sure what I have to do. I try to maintain a site that was created with Wordpress, where PIWIK was installed. I see a database with piwik tables, but what should I update?

Kind regards,
Bruno

Hello, I am having this same issue . Can someone help me?

Try to reupload all files from the latest Matomo version: Download Matomo Free Web Analytics Tool - #1 Open Source Analytics
and try again?

Well, I am having the same issue but I do not use matomo. I am just using Wordpress and my website is broken now.