Fatal Error Please Help

Updated to 3.0.0 would not work at all.
Went back to 2.17 and was required to udate database by piwik software.
Now getting this error.
Can you please help me with that. Please

Fatal error: Class Piwik\Plugins\CoreVisualizations\Visualizations\Sparklines contains 1 abstract method and must therefore be declared abstract or implement the remaining methods (Piwik\Plugin\ViewDataTable::buildView) in /home/blssco5/public_html/piwik/plugins/CoreVisualizations/Visualizations/Sparklines.php on line 164
Piwik encoutered an error: Class Piwik\Plugins\CoreVisualizations\Visualizations\Sparklines contains 1 abstract method and must therefore be declared abstract or implement the remaining methods (Piwik\Plugin\ViewDataTable::buildView) (which lead to: Zend_Session is currently marked as read-only.)
Widget

Hello,
please upgrade to Piwik 3.0.0. If you then have an error such as this one, please create bug report in our tracker: Issues · piwik/piwik · GitHub and we will follow up

Thank you that seemed to help.

Thank you very much.

I’ve same problem upgrading to 2.16.5, but I can’t upgrade because provider support only php 5.3.10.

Any Tips?

THKS

Change web provider as soon as possible or convince them to upgrade you to PHP7 as it is very unprofessional to run only php 5.3 (full of security bugs!)