Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/fluentde/public_html/a/core/DataTable/Row.php on line 249
A fatal error occurred

The following error just broke Piwik (v2.0.3):

Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded
in
/home/fluentde/public_html/a/core/DataTable/Row.php line 249
If this error continues to happen, there is a good chance to fix this issue by disabling one or more of the Third-Party plugins. You can enable them again in the Plugins or Themes page under settings at any time.

Anyone have any ideas why I get this? I haven’t been able to look at my piwik stats all day. I have refreshed the page a dozen times.

Anyone run into this issue before? I haven’t been able to check my stats for a few days now and am getting nervous.

http://forum.piwik.org/read.php?2,98615,98638

perhaps that may help you?

Looks like the memory limit is set to 256 mb in php. At this point I don’t know what else to do. My hosting company suggested I get a VPS but I would rather stay away from the costs of that.

please check FAQ before postiong: Piwik reports this error and doesn't continue: "Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in ..." - Analytics Platform - Matomo

This Piwik reports this error and doesn't continue: "Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in ..." FAQ - Analytics Platform - Matomo is not working for me any more suggestion i changed in php.in and restart also get the same issue

Hi @pranab_155,

Make sure you are editing the right php.ini (the one used by your webserver)