Failed to Install ActivityLog Manually

Hi,
I’m trying to install ActivityLog plugin and get this error:

/var/www/html/piwik/plugins/ActivityLog/Updates/3.1.0.php: Error trying to execute the migration ‘ALTER TABLE piwik_activity_log ADD COLUMN country CHAR(3) NULL DEFAULT NULL AFTER ts_created, ADD COLUMN ip VARBINARY(16) NULL DEFAULT NULL AFTER country;’. The error was: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table ‘piwik.piwik_activity_log’ doesn’t exist

How can I solve this issue, should I create this Table ?

Hi,

Someone can help me please ?

Hi yaniv,

Can you please remove

Plugins[] = “ActivityLog”
PluginsInstalled[] = “ActivityLog”

From your config.php file and try again

Thanks,

Jason

Great, Thanks.
Its worked.

@Jason_1282 i habe the same problem. We are using a custom docker container. Every plugin which we use (and we have many of them) we activate and install over the PluginsInstalled and the Plugins setting. After every update we run the core:update. Every other plugin is working as expected. But this plugin does not…

We are using version 4.16.0 because update to 5 is not possible at the moment! Some plugins are not updated so we have to wait for them to get updated!

Can you please provide an fix for that! It would be good if it would be fixed until today evening at 17 o’clock (German time)!

Thank you

Philipp

Tried the same steps! Does not work!

Hi @philippd ,

It is possible that the update not complete or the base table for Activity plugin is not created or corrupted. You can try to run the command below

./path/to/matomo/console core:update

or uninstall the plugin and remove the plugin and uninstall and install it again.

i habe the same problem. We are using a custom docker container. Every plugin which we use (and we have many of them) we activate and install over the PluginsInstalled and the Plugins setting. After every update we run the core:update. Every other plugin is working as expected. But this plugin does not…