Explain one thing

Hi!

I am translating the remaining of the Swedish language for Piwik (95,3% finished :wink: but I donĀ“t understand one thing:

In the Privacy part of Piwik it says:
ā€œPre-processed reports will not be deleted, only visitor, pages, conversions raw logs will be deletedā€

What the heck is ā€œconversions raw logsā€???

Thanks ^.^
Hans Roberto

Yay, translation is now at 97 % witch brings us to the top 15% that is over 96 %!!! Not that I am braging or anything :)o

Hopefully I can send the file to some other Sweeds that wants to review it soon.

Hi Hans! Thanks for your work and contribution :slight_smile:

ā€œPre-processed reports will not be deleted, only visitor, pages, conversions raw logs will be deletedā€

Actually the second half means more ā€œOnly the Visit logs, Pages logs, Conversion logs, Ecommerce Logs will be deletedā€

hope it makes sense

Hi matt, thank YOU! ^.^

That made it clearer, thanks!

One other question: is there a place for translators to discuss these things, like a Google Group or some other place? I am used to work in the Drupal Community and they have great working groups at groups.drupal.org! Really helps a lot.

Hi Hans,

That could be a really good thing. For now, the forum is good for these questions, but we could create a forum for translators if there are enough messages?