Expand "Others" section for Pages

Hi all, on our Matomo On-premise, the rows under various archived reports (Pages, Events, Downloads etc.) get automatically grouped into “Others” section after displaying the top 500 rows, which is the default behaviour. In order to expand rows from “Others", I followed the configuration mentioned under this article: https://matomo.org/faq/how-to/faq_54/ and performed the following steps:

1.Updated the config.ini.php file as per the article (setting maximum number of rows to 20000)

datatable_archiving_maximum_rows_referrers = 20000
datatable_archiving_maximum_rows_subtable_referrers = 20000
datatable_archiving_maximum_rows_actions = 20000
datatable_archiving_maximum_rows_subtable_actions = 20000
datatable_archiving_maximum_rows_events = 20000
datatable_archiving_maximum_rows_subtable_events = 1000
datatable_archiving_maximum_rows_site_search = 20000
datatable_archiving_maximum_rows_userid_users = 20000
datatable_archiving_maximum_rows_standard = 20000

2.Invalidated the report for a period of one week in February for which I want to see the changes:

console core:invalidate-report-data --sites=1 --dates=2024-02-05,2024-02-11

3.Archived the report again using raw data for that one week period:

console core:archive —url= --force-date-range=2024-02-05,2024-02-11 --force-idsites=1

It seems to have worked as I can confirm seeing 20000 rows under ‘Behaviour → Events → Event Names’ section,

but it doesn’t work for ‘Behaviour → Pages’ section, which we actually want.

Any help would really be appreciated, thank you.

Hi @Rajat
Are you sure you have more pages than the number displayed in your pages report? (How many do you have in real, and how many are displayed?)
Which Matomo version do you run? If version is less than 4.16 you could maybe upgrade to a more recent one…
If not, you can post an issue at:

Hi @heurteph-ei , thanks for your reply. I’m just back from my vacation, hence apologies for late reply.

Answering your questions, yes we have more pages than the number displayed in the pages report, and those pages get contracted into ‘Others’ section. I think if there wouldn’t have been more pages, we wouldn’t have gotten ‘Others’ section with maximum rows 73 (i.e. less than 20000).

We’re running 4.13.3 and we’re not considering updating Matomo as of now.
I’ll post the issue on your provided Github as well, thanks.