Error while trying to update the database: SQLSTATE[42S02]

Hi, to anyone willing to solve this:

While updating my matamo database after installing it, it asks to execute the following query:

ALTER TABLE matomo_user_language ADD COLUMN use_12_hour_clock TINYINT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 AFTER language;

If I say continue to update it says it cannot fin the table matomo_user_language, apparently it did not create this table when the installation first started. The resulting error of this is the following:

C:\wamp64\www\matomo\plugins\LanguagesManager\Updates\2.15.1-b1.php: Error trying to execute the migration ‘ALTER TABLE matomo_user_language ADD COLUMN use_12_hour_clock TINYINT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 AFTER language;’. The error was: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table ‘DB_Name.matomo_user_language’ doesn’t exist

Furthermore it tells me it automatically deactivated the plugin LanguagesManager.

I think if I can get the structure of this table I can perhaps create it myself and then redo the update, will this work, if not could I please get some assistance.

Thank you in advance.

Hi Ernes,
Could you maybe try to reinstall this version from scratch and maybe it works? https://builds.matomo.org/piwik-3.12.0-rc2.zip.asc