Error when setting up piwik

I’ve uploaded the latest version of Piwik unto my web server, which is hosted by go daddy.com, on a linux hosting plan. I’m setting it up (accessing it from my browser as instructed) and I have the “Piwik>installation” page open on step 3 of 9. I don’t know what to imput in the field “database server”… the default is the number 127.0.0.1

When I leave that input as is, and click “Next” leaving the gives the error:

“Error when trying to connect to database server: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2013] Lost connection to MySQL server at ‘reading initial communication packet’, system error: 111”

and changing that input to “localhost” gives me another error:

“Error when trying to connect to database server:SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Can’t connect to local MySQL server through socket ‘/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock’ (2)”

you have mysql-server installed? if so, you’d better check if mysqld is running,

Contact your webhosting provider, the best way.

When I go to go daddy.com/ hosting control center, then over to “databases” and I click "MySql database, it says :"No databases have been created. Press the ‘Create Database’ button above to create a database.

I thought piwik was creating the database by itself ?

A lot of programs are not automatically created database.:)-D

Piwik can’t create the database user.

So, the databaser user and password that you enter on the Database Setup screen have to already exist.

If the database doesn’t exist, Piwik will use the database user credentials to try and create the database and tables. (This requires that the database user already sufficient privileges to do so.)

i don’t get it.
the Database Set up of Piwik ? or go daddy ?