Error when creating a new segment

I got this error after creating a new segment of visit:

WARNING: /libs/Zend/Db/Statement/Pdo.php(229): Warning - Array to string conversion - Matomo 5.0.0-rc8

Any idea on how to resolve this ?

1 Like

Hi @Marie-Laure
Thanks for the report. An issue has been reported on October, the 18th:

Hey @heurteph-ei ,

I’ve got the same error message. Does this mean the created segment won’t work correctly?

Hi @KimCarolyn,
I don’t know if this bug impacts the segment creation / processing…
Maybe add a question as comment in the ticket…?

Hi @heurteph-ei thank you for responding. I have added a question in the ticket.

1 Like

The reply :frowning::

Hi KimCarolyn it looks like the code that throws the error is checking whether an archive invalidation exists, so it seems unlikely that it would cause the segment data to be inaccurate, but it could potentially prevent a segment being updated - unfortunately it’s hard to tell without more investigation.

Hi, I’m also having the same issue as @KimCarolyn when creating a simple segment on a Matomo Cloud site (Acquisition Channel = search).

WARNING: /libs/Zend/Db/Statement/Pdo.php(229): Warning - Array to string conversion - Matomo 5.0.1 - Please report this message in the Matomo forums: https://forum.matomo.org (please do a search first as it might have been reported already) (Module: API, Action: get, Method: API.get, In CLI mode: false)

Don’t know what to do here

Thanks for any idea

Good’day