Error server? error Apache configuration?

Hello everyone, I can not install piwik on my site. May have incorrect configuration of Apache? or there is something missing in the configuration? can someone help me?
Thanks from Italy. ( link error: http://piwikstats.it/piwik/ )

There is an error. Please report the message (Piwik 2.0.3) and full backtrace in the Piwik forums (please do a Search first as it might have been reported already!).

Recoverable Error: Argument 3 passed to Piwik\Filesystem::unlinkRecursive() must be an instance of Closure, unknown given, called in /home/piwiksta/public_html/piwik/core/CacheFile.php on line 198 and defined in /home/piwiksta/public_html/piwik/core/Filesystem.php on line 208

Backtrace -->

#0 Piwik\Error::errorHandler(…) called at [/home/piwiksta/public_html/piwik/core/Filesystem.php:208]
#1 Piwik\Filesystem::unlinkRecursive(…) called at [/home/piwiksta/public_html/piwik/core/CacheFile.php:198]
#2 Piwik\CacheFile->deleteAll(…) called at [/home/piwiksta/public_html/piwik/core/Tracker/Cache.php:205]
#3 Piwik\Tracker\Cache::deleteTrackerCache(…) called at [/home/piwiksta/public_html/piwik/core/Filesystem.php:31]
#4 Piwik\Filesystem::deleteAllCacheOnUpdate(…) called at [/home/piwiksta/public_html/piwik/plugins/Installation/Controller.php:107]
#5 Piwik\Plugins\Installation\Controller->welcome(…) called at [:]
#6 call_user_func_array(…) called at [/home/piwiksta/public_html/piwik/core/FrontController.php:117]
#7 Piwik\FrontController->dispatch(…) called at [/home/piwiksta/public_html/piwik/plugins/Installation/Installation.php:70]
#8 Piwik\Plugins\Installation\Installation->dispatch(…) called at [:]
#9 call_user_func_array(…) called at [/home/piwiksta/public_html/piwik/core/EventDispatcher.php:100]
#10 Piwik\EventDispatcher->postEvent(…) called at [/home/piwiksta/public_html/piwik/core/Piwik.php:693]
#11 Piwik\Piwik::postEvent(…) called at [/home/piwiksta/public_html/piwik/core/FrontController.php:363]
#12 Piwik\FrontController->init(…) called at [/home/piwiksta/public_html/piwik/index.php:61]

There is an error. Please report the message (Piwik 2.0.3) and full backtrace in the Piwik forums (please do a Search first as it might have been reported already!).

Warning: usort() expects parameter 2 to be a valid callback, no array or string given in /home/piwiksta/public_html/piwik/core/View.php on line 212

Backtrace -->

#0 Piwik\Error::errorHandler(…) called at [:]
#1 usort(…) called at [/home/piwiksta/public_html/piwik/core/View.php:212]
#2 Piwik\View->render(…) called at [/home/piwiksta/public_html/piwik/plugins/Installation/View.php:52]
#3 Piwik\Plugins\Installation\View->render(…) called at [/home/piwiksta/public_html/piwik/plugins/Installation/Controller.php:120]
#4 Piwik\Plugins\Installation\Controller->welcome(…) called at [:]
#5 call_user_func_array(…) called at [/home/piwiksta/public_html/piwik/core/FrontController.php:117]
#6 Piwik\FrontController->dispatch(…) called at [/home/piwiksta/public_html/piwik/plugins/Installation/Installation.php:70]
#7 Piwik\Plugins\Installation\Installation->dispatch(…) called at [:]
#8 call_user_func_array(…) called at [/home/piwiksta/public_html/piwik/core/EventDispatcher.php:100]
#9 Piwik\EventDispatcher->postEvent(…) called at [/home/piwiksta/public_html/piwik/core/Piwik.php:693]
#10 Piwik\Piwik::postEvent(…) called at [/home/piwiksta/public_html/piwik/core/FrontController.php:363]
#11 Piwik\FrontController->init(…) called at [/home/piwiksta/public_html/piwik/index.php:61]

Notice: Undefined index: email in /home/piwiksta/public_html/piwik/core/Piwik.php on line 245

Backtrace -->

#0 Piwik\Error::errorHandler(…) called at [/home/piwiksta/public_html/piwik/core/Piwik.php:245]
#1 Piwik\Piwik::getSuperUserEmail(…) called at [/home/piwiksta/public_html/piwik/plugins/CorePluginsAdmin/Controller.php:368]
#2 Piwik\Plugins\CorePluginsAdmin\Controller->safemode(…) called at [:]
#3 call_user_func_array(…) called at [/home/piwiksta/public_html/piwik/core/FrontController.php:117]
#4 Piwik\FrontController->dispatch(…) called at [/home/piwiksta/public_html/piwik/core/FrontController.php:258]
#5 Piwik\FrontController::triggerSafeModeWhenError(…) called at [:]

Warning: usort() expects parameter 2 to be a valid callback, no array or string given in /home/piwiksta/public_html/piwik/core/View.php on line 212

Backtrace -->

#0 Piwik\Error::errorHandler(…) called at [:]
#1 usort(…) called at [/home/piwiksta/public_html/piwik/core/View.php:212]
#2 Piwik\View->render(…) called at [/home/piwiksta/public_html/piwik/plugins/CorePluginsAdmin/Controller.php:381]
#3 Piwik\Plugins\CorePluginsAdmin\Controller->safemode(…) called at [:]
#4 call_user_func_array(…) called at [/home/piwiksta/public_html/piwik/core/FrontController.php:117]
#5 Piwik\FrontController->dispatch(…) called at [/home/piwiksta/public_html/piwik/core/FrontController.php:258]
#6 Piwik\FrontController::triggerSafeModeWhenError(…) called at [:]

A fatal error occurred

The following error just broke Piwik (v2.0.3):

Call to undefined method Twig_SimpleFunction::compile()
in
/home/piwiksta/public_html/piwik/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Node/Expression/Call.php line 29

maybe you are using PHP 5.4.24 ? there is a bug in this version, please use PHP 5.5 or 5.3 instead, thanks

I followed your advice but now I see just a blank page!

http://piwikstats.it/test.php

Please, do not use Piwik in the domain name as this is against our recommended trademark practise! Trademark - Analytics Platform - Matomo

Thanks!

Dear Piwik,
piwikstats.it the site is not designed to lead to confusion among the users of our great product. From this website will be offered a free service of statistics thanks to your software to my customers. In the site there will obviously all your references and nothing will download if not from your original site of origin, or piwik.org
It is not our intention to cause harm to anyone, it will simply be a way perhaps, of bringing those who do not yet know piwik to your product.
On this site:

• We do not sell anything
  • We do not release any modified version
  • It is not our interest to use the mark Piwik for commercial purposes except that the free use of your software
    We ask this for your permission to continue our project is purely to make available to your open source software for a few of our clients.
    We await response.
    Thank you!

excuse my poor English, in practice we only offer free statistics to our customers!

@Ariota, our Trademark does not allow reusing the name “Piwik” in the domain name. So we would really appreciate if you change the domain name BEFORE releasing your service. We are happy that you provide Piwik to your users and customers for free, or that you make $$$ of it, but please we demand that community respects the trademark :slight_smile: This helps us all in the long term. Thanks!!

Dear forum community.
If I might be so bold to just jump in on this thread:
I have got PHP 5.4.24 and as a developper and supporter of the modified eCommerce community I tried to install PIWIK for a modified shop.
I have got the same errors as the original poster in post 1.
Is there any possibilities to get PIWIK 2.0.3 to work on PHP 5.4.24 ?
It would be not so easy to downgrade the PHP version for me.

Thanks for an advice,
cheers,
theRealAnodyne

please use the latest beta, as we have fixed this bug! Update - Analytics Platform - Matomo

Hey matt.
Thanks for the advice.
"Login as the Super User in Piwik, go to Settings > General Settings…"
The problem is that due to the mentioned errors I can’t login in PIWIK since I wasn’t even able to install it.
Is there another possibility to get the latest beta version ?

Cheers,
theRealAnodyne

May I carefully push my question ?
To avoid misunderstandings:
Since the error messages prevent me from installing PIWIK at all, I can’t follow the instructions to update to the newest beta version.

Thanks,
theRealAnodyne

Okay, I found this site and loaded down piwik-2.0.4-b12.
Everything works perfectly right now, as far as I can see.
Thanks a lot for your support.

theRealAnodyne

Well, I found two more error mesages in “Settings”.
This is what the error messages say:
"Notice: Array to string conversion in /home/webdesig/public_html/internetagentur-endres.de/piwik/core/Plugin/ControllerAdmin.php on line 126 "

"Warning: sprintf(): Too few arguments in /home/webdesig/public_html/internetagentur-endres.de/piwik/core/Plugin/ControllerAdmin.php on line 126 "

Is there another place where I should post these ?

Thanks again,
the Real Anodyne

Thanks for the report! I fixed this error in git: Fix notice · matomo-org/matomo@9e9f1f8 · GitHub

Thanks, that fixed it.
Respect for this quick fix and all the work you do.

Greetings from Germany,
theRealAnodyne