Error on dashboard visitor log

Hi all,

I am running 1.9.1 and have made a Piwik ecommerce module for Opencart. It was working fine for a couple of weeks with 1.8.4 - straight after the update I started getting the error below on the dashboard inside the Visitor Log widget, right after the part that says “Action // Abandoned Cart // Revenue left in cart:”.

This is what I get:

There is an error. Please report the message (Piwik 1.9.1) and full backtrace in the Piwik forums (please do a Search first as it might have been reported already!).

Notice: Undefined index: idSite in /home/flashlig/public_html/test/piwik/tmp/templates_c/%%46^462^46227F0A%%visitorLog.tpl.php on line 307 

Backtrace -->

#0 Piwik_ErrorHandler(...) called at [/home/flashlig/public_html/test/piwik/tmp/templates_c/%%46^462^46227F0A%%visitorLog.tpl.php:307]
#1 include(...) called at [/home/flashlig/public_html/test/piwik/libs/Smarty/Smarty.class.php:1263]
#2 Smarty->fetch(...) called at [/home/flashlig/public_html/test/piwik/core/View.php:133]
#3 Piwik_View->render(...) called at [/home/flashlig/public_html/test/piwik/core/Controller.php:153]
#4 Piwik_Controller->renderView(...) called at [/home/flashlig/public_html/test/piwik/plugins/Live/Controller.php:90]
#5 Piwik_Live_Controller->getVisitorLog(...) called at [:]
#6 call_user_func_array(...) called at [/home/flashlig/public_html/test/piwik/core/FrontController.php:138]
#7 Piwik_FrontController->dispatch(...) called at [/home/flashlig/public_html/test/piwik/plugins/Goals/Controller.php:162]
#8 Piwik_Goals_Controller->getEcommerceLog(...) called at [:]
#9 call_user_func_array(...) called at [/home/flashlig/public_html/test/piwik/core/FrontController.php:138]
#10 Piwik_FrontController->dispatch(...) called at [/home/flashlig/public_html/test/piwik/index.php:53]

# Web Analytics
The requested website id = 0 (or its property currency) couldn't be found

Go to Piwik
Login

Backtrace:
#0 /home/flashlig/public_html/test/piwik/core/Site.php(154): Piwik_Site->get('currency')
#1 /home/flashlig/public_html/test/piwik/core/Piwik.php(1405): Piwik_Site->getCurrency()
#2 /home/flashlig/public_html/test/piwik/core/Piwik.php(1456): Piwik::getCurrency(NULL)
#3 /home/flashlig/public_html/test/piwik/core/SmartyPlugins/modifier.monEH.php(28): Piwik::getPrettyMonEH('19.99', NULL)
#4 /home/flashlig/public_html/test/piwik/tmp/templates_c/%%46^462^46227F0A%%visitorLog.tpl.php(307): smarty_modifier_monEH('19.99', NULL)
#5 /home/flashlig/public_html/test/piwik/libs/Smarty/Smarty.class.php(1263): include('/home/flashlig/...')
#6 /home/flashlig/public_html/test/piwik/core/View.php(133): Smarty->fetch('Live/templates/...')
#7 /home/flashlig/public_html/test/piwik/core/Controller.php(153): Piwik_View->render()
#8 /home/flashlig/public_html/test/piwik/plugins/Live/Controller.php(90): Piwik_Controller->renderView(Object(Piwik_ViewDataTable_HtmlTable), false)
#9 [internal function]: Piwik_Live_Controller->getVisitorLog(false)
#10 /home/flashlig/public_html/test/piwik/core/FrontController.php(138): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#11 /home/flashlig/public_html/test/piwik/plugins/Goals/Controller.php(162): Piwik_FrontController->dispatch('Live', 'getVisitorLog', Array)
#12 [internal function]: Piwik_Goals_Controller->getEcommerceLog()
#13 /home/flashlig/public_html/test/piwik/core/FrontController.php(138): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#14 /home/flashlig/public_html/test/piwik/index.php(53): Piwik_FrontController->dispatch()
#15 {main}
Piwik.org homepage
Piwik Frequently Asked Questions
Piwik Documentation
Piwik Forums
Piwik Online Demo

I don’t know what this might be. I only have one website defined, with ID ‘1’. My ecommerce mod correctly uses ID 1, and in any case doesn’t use any of the files that appear to be in the backtrace. Any ideas?

If I go to the main Visitor Log tab I don’t get the error! Its only on the widget.

Note: I have replaced some (obvious) letters for the word ‘monEH’, because this forums idiotic banned word filter wont let me post that word - and doesn’t tell me which word it is, so I have to manually narrow down the whole post before I can submit (FFS!).

update to http://builds.piwik.org/piwik-1.9.2-b4.zip this bug is now fixed