Error on archiving process

Hi,

since I upgrade Matomo to 4.1 version, the archiving schedule task are returning error when try to archiving some segments, reports and plugins. Here is the error message:

ERROR [2021-01-19 15:18:36] 2432 Error unserializing the following response from ?module=API&method=CoreAdminHome.archiveReports&idSite=1&period=day&date=2021-01-18&format=json&segment=deviceType%3D%3Ddesktop&trigger=archivephp: '<!DOCT 'set>roblem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.-serif;color:#FFF;

ERROR [2021-01-19 15:23:38] 2432 Got invalid response from API request: ?module=API&method=CoreAdminHome.archiveReports&idSite=1&period=day&date=2021-01-16&format=json&plugin=UsersFlow&trigger=archivephp&pluginOnly=1. Response was '<!DO 'set>roblem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.-serif;color:#FFF;

Since them I just added Premium plugins to Matomo instance and last Monday I upgraded Matomo to version 4.1.1. My Matomo instance are running in IIS 10, PHP 7.4.14 and MySql 8.

Any ideas on how to remedy this?

Thank you
Oswaldo

Hi,

Can you check your webserver error log?

It seems like when Matomo archiving calls the Matomo API it returns an IIS error instead of what Matomo would expect.

Hi Lukas,

I checked IIS log file from last 3 days and there is no records with a error 500 or with API shown above.
Also the PHP error log there is no error in this period (last 3 days).
Can it be related to any folder/files permission that could be changed during the upgrade process?