Error : Message Warning

Here I have a website and a blog in which we accessed via the website.

I wanted to install piwik given as pluging wordpress blog.
So I entered all the information problem but, my homepage or there is data from my site to change.
The page is smaller in width. And there is a little broken robot on the side.

Else there is a message here:

There is an error. Please report the message and full backtrace in the Piwik forums (please do a Search first as it might have been reported already!).

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [simplexmlelement.–construct]: Entity: line 2: parser error : AttValue: " or ’ expected in /home/piwik/piwik/plugins/ExampleFeedburner/ExampleFeedburner.php on line 112

Backtrace -->
#0 Piwik_ErrorHandler(…) called at [:]#1 SimpleXMLElement->__construct(…) called at [home/piwik/piwik/plugins/ExampleFeedburner/ExampleFeedburner.php:112]#2 Piwik_ExampleFeedburner_Controller->getFeedData(…) called at [home/piwik/piwik/plugins/ExampleFeedburner/ExampleFeedburner.php:82]#3 Piwik_ExampleFeedburner_Controller->feedburner(…) called at [:]#4 call_user_func_array(…) called at [/web/clients/m/mairvare/piwik/piwik/core/FrontController.php:132]#5 Piwik_FrontController->dispatch(…) called at [home/piwik/piwik/index.php:53]

There is an error. Please report the message and full backtrace in the Piwik forums (please do a Search first as it might have been reported already!).

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [simplexmlelement.–construct]: in home/piwik/piwik/plugins/ExampleFeedburner/ExampleFeedburner.php on line 112

Backtrace -->
#0 Piwik_ErrorHandler(…) called at [:]#1 SimpleXMLElement->__construct(…) called at [home/piwik/piwik/plugins/ExampleFeedburner/ExampleFeedburner.php:112
]#2 Piwik_ExampleFeedburner_Controller->getFeedData(…) called at [home/piwik/piwik/plugins/ExampleFeedburner/ExampleFeedburner.php:82]
#3 Piwik_ExampleFeedburner_Controller->feedburner(…) called at [:]
#4 call_user_func_array(…) called at [home/piwik/piwik/core/FrontController.php:132]
#5 Piwik_FrontController->dispatch(…) called at [home/piwik/piwik/index.php:53]

Because finally I chose not piwik unable to use the pluging in wordpress.
I’ll just put in my website two parameters! can someone tell me how and where does the problem? please

Hi. I have the same problem.

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [simplexmlelement.–construct]: Entity: line 2: parser error : AttValue: " or ’ expected in /home/doominik/domains/mojabryka.pl/public_html/administrator/components/com_piwik/piwik/plugins/ExampleFeedburner/ExampleFeedburner.php on line 119

Backtrace -->

#0 Piwik_ErrorHandler(…) called at [:]
#1 SimpleXMLElement->__construct(…) called at [/home/doominik/domains/mojabryka.pl/public_html/administrator/components/com_piwik/piwik/plugins/ExampleFeedburner/ExampleFeedburner.php:119]
#2 Piwik_ExampleFeedburner_Controller->getFeedData(…) called at [/home/doominik/domains/mojabryka.pl/public_html/administrator/components/com_piwik/piwik/plugins/ExampleFeedburner/ExampleFeedburner.php:84]
#4 call_user_func_array(…) called at [/home/doominik/domains/mojabryka.pl/public_html/administrator/components/com_piwik/piwik/core/FrontController.php:138]
#5 Piwik_FrontController->dispatch(…) called at [/home/doominik/domains/mojabryka.pl/public_html/administrator/components/com_piwik/piwik/index.php:53]

I have exactly the same problem with my piwik
¿What should I do?

here is the code:

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [simplexmlelement.–construct]: Entity: line 2: parser error : AttValue: " or ’ expected in /home/dinastats/www/plugins/ExampleFeedburner/ExampleFeedburner.php on line 119

Backtrace -->
#0 Piwik_ErrorHandler(…) called at [:]#1 SimpleXMLElement->__construct(…) called at [/home/dinastats/www/plugins/ExampleFeedburner/ExampleFeedburner.php:119]#2 Piwik_ExampleFeedburner_Controller->getFeedData(…) called at [/home/dinastats/www/plugins/ExampleFeedburner/ExampleFeedburner.php:84]#3 Piwik_ExampleFeedburner_Controller->feedburner(…) called at [:]#4 call_user_func_array(…) called at [/home/dinastats/www/core/FrontController.php:138]#5 Piwik_FrontController->dispatch(…) called at [/home/dinastats/www/index.php:53]

Same here. Been having this issue since I upgraded to v1.9

Any help?

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [simplexmlelement.–construct]: Entity: line 2: parser error : AttValue: " or ’ expected in /home/user/public_html/piwik/plugins/ExampleFeedburner/ExampleFeedburner.php on line 119

Backtrace -->

#0 Piwik_ErrorHandler(…) called at [:]
#1 SimpleXMLElement->__construct(…) called at [/home/user/public_html/piwik/plugins/ExampleFeedburner/ExampleFeedburner.php:119]
#2 Piwik_ExampleFeedburner_Controller->getFeedData(…) called at [/home/user/public_html/piwik/plugins/ExampleFeedburner/ExampleFeedburner.php:84]
#4 call_user_func_array(…) called at [/home/user/public_html/piwik/core/FrontController.php:138]
#5 Piwik_FrontController->dispatch(…) called at [/home/user/public_html/piwik/index.php:53]

This looks to be related to Googles feedburner api plugin.

This looks to be fixed n 1.9.1 release which i understand will be released any day now.

regards

Or just remove the feedburner widget from your dashboard.

please update to 1.9.1 where this bug has been fixed! Changelog Archive - Analytics Platform - Matomo

I got this error today with the piwik Joomla Extension I just installed. It downloaded the piwik files from somewhere and installed them.

Once I disabled the feedburner plugin and was able to see the dashboard properly, I saw that there was an update available. When I applied it, it took me from version 1.6 to 1.9.1

So it would appear that the Joomla Extension is installing an outdated version of Piwik.

http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/site-management/analytics/site-analytics-cloud-based/10370

HTH.

Brian

Thanks Brian and everyone for answer. I tried to install the 1.9.1 version