Error after Update 4.5 -> 5.0 -> 5.1

Hi,

I have updated from version 4.5 to 5.0.
Did the nessecary DB Update and afterwards I can check the old Entries. (means all stats until Dec. 9th). If I choose year, month or day and choose today, I get following Errors:

In Overview with graph:SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column ‘v.visit_entry_idaction’ in ‘on clause’

In Overview: Fatal error: Call to a member function filter() on a non-object in /www/htdocs/w00b1de8/piwik/core/ViewDataTable/HtmlTable/AllColumns.php on line 51

All other widgets show “No data for this table”

I update once again to SVN Version 5.1 (thought it might be solved there) and get the same errors.

Anyone knows what 's happened and how to solve?

Regards

Frank

If you update via svn, you have to manually clear the tmp folder as the timestamps on cached files may be newer than those in svn, and thus, won’t be treated as dirty (i.e., needs to be re-generated).

When you say “Overview”, are you referring to the Dashboard or the “LiveOverview” plugin?

What revision did you svn up to?

Hi vipsoft,

It doesn’t depend to the SVN version only. The error happened after updating to the offical latest 5.0 version. Therefore I tried this morning the SVN version in the hope, some errors fixed in SVN.

It doesn’t matter if I look to the dashboard or inside the other tabs. All over the same error or no data shown. The only functional thing is the live plugin at the moment.

At this time I try to reinstall an absolutely clean 5.0 and replay my data backup to see what will happen then.

I will then try the clean version and report if the error still consists or if it comes up by the db update of 5.0 version.

Regards

Frank

Hi,
I have had the same problem. The error was in the EntryPage-Plugin (EntryPage.php on line 64). Change it to:

. 'ON a.idaction = v.visit_entry_idaction_url '

Regards,
Tiago

can you please submit the new plugin as a zip package in the trac ticket for this plugin? thanks!