Empty dashboard after upgrading to 2.2.0

Hi, anyone else have empty dashboard (except header with logo etc) after upgrading to 2.2.0?

So far I tried but to no avail:
-Cleaned browser cache, trying different browser
-Deleted contents of tmp
-Replaced all files (except config folder) manually with latest version
-Tried adding disable_merged_assets = 1 to config file
-Checked error logs. Nothing relevant.
-Cleared nginx fcgi cache.

Settings page works fine, clicking dashboard loads some widgets but incomplete. Notice missing icons under the graph.

Any more suggestions?

The second picture should be:

the same shit…

I can add that same problem was here 301 Moved Permanently

Fix described here All Websites dashboard fails in php strict mode with error output “Array to string conversion” · Issue #2999 · matomo-org/matomo · GitHub - but I didn’t try it.

Hi erdihu,

I had the same issue on my piwik installation.

Are u running nginx as webserver?

My piwik vhost was configured too restrictively (only access to index.php and some static files like css and js was granted). I checked the development/error console of my browser when visiting my piwik dashboard and saw that a html-file couldn’t be loaded (404). I reconfigured the vhost to allow html files to be delivered and now everything works like a charm.

Best regards

Hi milkomeda
Thanks for the answer, and yes I am using nginx with very restricting configure.
The problem has now fixed! Kudos for you. :)-D
(for anyone else who has the same problem, remove html and css restrictions) (I also removed ‘expires max’ for static content)

Help please

my /etc/nginx/nginx.conf contains next text about VHOST - what must I add else???

##
# Virtual Host Configs
##

add_header X-Frame-Options SAMEORIGIN;
server_tokens off;

include /etc/nginx/conf.d/*.conf;
include /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/*.conf;

I’ve submitted a pull request to make the change: Allow nginx to serve HTM/HTML files by mattab · Pull Request #19 · perusio/piwik-nginx · GitHub

Thanks for the pull request, matt. Let’s hope that perusio removes that extra html in the config.

Let’s hope that perusio removes that extra html in the config.
Let me know if I missed something in my pull request?

<fail… sorrrrryyyyy wrong topic> slaps himself on the had #BadNoob
goes to post the AWESOME reply in the RIGHT topic