Empty dashboard after upgrading to 2.2.0

Hi, anyone else have empty dashboard (except header with logo etc) after upgrading to 2.2.0?

So far I tried but to no avail:
-Cleaned browser cache, trying different browser
-Deleted contents of tmp
-Replaced all files (except config folder) manually with latest version
-Tried adding disable_merged_assets = 1 to config file
-Checked error logs. Nothing relevant.
-Cleared nginx fcgi cache.

Settings page works fine, clicking dashboard loads some widgets but incomplete. Notice missing icons under the graph.

Any more suggestions?

The second picture should be:

the same shit…

I can add that same problem was here 301 Moved Permanently

Fix described here All Websites dashboard fails in php strict mode with error output “Array to string conversion” · Issue #2999 · matomo-org/matomo · GitHub - but I didn’t try it.

Hi erdihu,

I had the same issue on my piwik installation.

Are u running nginx as webserver?

My piwik vhost was configured too restrictively (only access to index.php and some static files like css and js was granted). I checked the development/error console of my browser when visiting my piwik dashboard and saw that a html-file couldn’t be loaded (404). I reconfigured the vhost to allow html files to be delivered and now everything works like a charm.

Best regards

Hi milkomeda
Thanks for the answer, and yes I am using nginx with very restricting configure.
The problem has now fixed! Kudos for you. :)-D
(for anyone else who has the same problem, remove html and css restrictions) (I also removed ‘expires max’ for static content)

Help please

my /etc/nginx/nginx.conf contains next text about VHOST - what must I add else???

##
# Virtual Host Configs
##

add_header X-Frame-Options SAMEORIGIN;
server_tokens off;

include /etc/nginx/conf.d/*.conf;
include /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/*.conf;

(Matthieu Aubry) #7

I’ve submitted a pull request to make the change: Allow nginx to serve HTM/HTML files by mattab · Pull Request #19 · perusio/piwik-nginx · GitHub

Thanks for the pull request, matt. Let’s hope that perusio removes that extra html in the config.

(Matthieu Aubry) #9

Let’s hope that perusio removes that extra html in the config.
Let me know if I missed something in my pull request?

<fail… sorrrrryyyyy wrong topic> slaps himself on the had #BadNoob
goes to post the AWESOME reply in the RIGHT topic