Does matomo have a mechanism to measure each property like GA properties?

I believe GA allows you to measure each website by property.
I believe it is possible to see detailed reports for each, and even allow users to access only this property.

However, with matomo, all domains will be on the same report, and I don’t think it is possible to show data for this domain only to this user.

If I want to measure each site separately, like GA properties, how should I do it?
Also, can’t the above be done like GA’s properties, where each has its own tracking ID and is measured individually?
I would like to have flexibility in granting access permissions for each property, like GA properties. Is there a GA property function?

Hi @yoshida
Matomo only manages rights on tracked website, not on properties.
If you want to separate access, you have to track several websites, in the point of view of Matomo.

Then…
Can’t we have separate admin screens like GA properties?
For example.
A property (aaa domain measurement) can be accessed only by A Company
B property (bbb domain measurement) can only be accessed by B Company.
I think it would be possible to separate the permissions and view the report for each.

However, if the
In Matomo
Matomo will allow everyone to access one dashboard.
If you want to measure both aaa domain and bbb domain on matomo, you need to put aaa domain and bbb domain together on one dashboard.
I think it is not possible to show only A Company or B Company because aaa domain and bbb domain will be aggregated in one dashboard.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Hi @yoshida
I think you can track on 2 separate measurables (websites in the point of view of Matomo). Then you’ll be able to give different rights to different users on each measurable.