Displaying the Visitor Log in scheduled Reports

Hi,
I want to embed the Visitor profile (The Visitor Profile - Analytics Platform - Matomo) in my scheduled Reports but I find no way to do this in the GUI. Do I have to customize the ScheduledReports Plugin for this or is there a simpler way to do this?

(Matthieu Aubry) #2

Hi there,

it’s not yet possible to include Visitor Profile in scheduled reports, because what Visitor Profile show in the report? One would need to select a given visitor or so. Or if we show all visitors profiles, the PDF could be hundreds of pages long… what do you think?

Hi Matt,

I have a very special usecase for Piwik - I’m developing Sites with restricted access for only a few users. It’s very interesting for our customer to see all events a user did in a pdf report - so my usecase would be exactly showing all visitors profiles.

Best,

Michael

(Matthieu Aubry) #4

Hi there,

feel free to create an issue in our tracker, explaining your use case and why it makes sense: Issues · matomo-org/piwik · GitHub

we have already this related feature request: Add Visitor Logs to the Scheduled Reports (html and pdf) · Issue #1834 · matomo-org/piwik · GitHub

Hi Matt,
thanks for the links! I will modify the code and try to make a pull request on github.

Best,

Michael