Displaying the Visitor Log in scheduled Reports

Hi,
I want to embed the Visitor profile (The Visitor Profile - Analytics Platform - Matomo) in my scheduled Reports but I find no way to do this in the GUI. Do I have to customize the ScheduledReports Plugin for this or is there a simpler way to do this?

Hi there,

it’s not yet possible to include Visitor Profile in scheduled reports, because what Visitor Profile show in the report? One would need to select a given visitor or so. Or if we show all visitors profiles, the PDF could be hundreds of pages long… what do you think?

Hi Matt,

I have a very special usecase for Piwik - I’m developing Sites with restricted access for only a few users. It’s very interesting for our customer to see all events a user did in a pdf report - so my usecase would be exactly showing all visitors profiles.

Best,

Michael

Hi there,

feel free to create an issue in our tracker, explaining your use case and why it makes sense: Issues · matomo-org/piwik · GitHub

we have already this related feature request: Add Visitor Logs to the Scheduled Reports (html and pdf) · Issue #1834 · matomo-org/piwik · GitHub

Hi Matt,
thanks for the links! I will modify the code and try to make a pull request on github.

Best,

Michael