Discrepancy between Matomo and back office

Hello everyone,

I’d like to know what are the reasons of discrepancy between number of purchases in Matomo and the number in Prestashop, as far as i’m concerned.

Sincer 1st December, i’ve got around 15% of purchases which are not included in Matomo. It’s far from GA, it’s a reasonable gap I think but i’d like to know for information which could be the reasons of these discrepancy please if it’s possible ?

I don’t know if it’s due to only adblockers.

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Is it normal having around 15-20% conversion which are not tracked in Matomo compared to my back-office/CRM ?

Hi @Ant5669
Can you try to see if the visit that should convert purchase if at least partially visible?
Can you see if missing visits (if any) have the same browser for example?

Hello !
Thanks for your answer :slight_smile:

Actually not, it’s not visible at all. But when I compare order ID tracked on Matomo and the ID from Back office, i know there are some conversions which aren’t in the reports/real-time/visit log

According to me, it’s probably adblocks but 15% of missing conversions seems to be a lot for that to me.

For the browser, I don’t seen any abnormalities. I can"t see what missing visites share in common but each main browser as Chrome, Safari, Samsung is tracked, except from Brave.