Direct Traffic Instead of Organic

It’s been for over 2 weeks already; Piwik shows direct traffic instead of organic for yandex. How can I fix it?

My code is below. It worked fine in February and no changes were made. kakvamerike.ru

Is it doing this only for Yandex referrals or for all search engines? Could you find some entries in your server log file, for these referrer Yandex requests?

85% of organic traffic coming from Yandex and it’s 70% of total traffic so it’s easy to notice. Not sure about google because I don’t get too many hits from google. Can you explain me how to find log files?

I had to System Check in my Piwik panel and see this:
Exclamation marks.

• Orange exclamation mark next to PDO extension
  • File System (Your server is using an NFS filesystem.
    This means Piwik will be extremely slow when using file based sessions. )
  • Database abilities (LOAD DATA INFILE
    Using LOAD DATA INFILE will greatly speed Piwik’s archiving process up. To make it available to Piwik, try updating your PHP & MySQL software and make sure your database user has the FILE privilege.
    If your Piwik server tracks high traffic websites (eg. > 100,000 pages per month), we recommend to try fix this problem. )
  • Geolocation (Geolocation works, but you are not using one of the recommended providers. If you have to import log files or do something else that requires setting IP addresses, use the PECL GeoIP implementation (recommended) or the PHP GeoIP implementation.)

Is it serious or I can just ignore it?

Keep getting direct entry traffic. GA shows opposite.

Keep getting direct entry traffic. GA shows opposite.

See https://piwik.org/faq/troubleshooting/faq_51/