Detailed information about single visitors viewable?

Hi there,

I’m looking for a tabularly overview about the single users, that visited my page at last. Something, that shows me, which visitor stayed how long on which page, where he came from and so on. Am I just blind or doesn’t Piwik show a statistics like that?

Thanks in advance,

trotzendorff

[quote=trotzendorff @ May 31 2010, 07:56 PM]Hi there,

I’m looking for a tabularly overview about the single users, that visited my page at last. Something, that shows me, which visitor stayed how long on which page, where he came from and so on. Am I just blind or doesn’t Piwik show a statistics like that?

Thanks in advance,

trotzendorff[/quote]

It would be great to get these details on every visitor. I’m unable to do this with Google Analytics, so I hope Piwik can do it. I need to match keywords with visitors and behaviour.

Are you both meaning like this :

synaptique.ca/visitpathinfo/pathinfo.htm

(Copy, paste URL and add Http:… if your browser doesn’t do it automatically.)

Yes, looks like what I meant.

Yeah that’s great

Thanks for the comments.

I fear this will take a very long time to be included since i’m not yet ready to code great things in PHP and even less to code something for Piwik. I was able to do the mockup using simple HTML. This mockup was then added to the ticket about this that is in the Trac site.

Sorry to bein such a slow learner. I can also add that my learning of PHP with the Zend Framework is not primairly intended to do things for Piwik.
One of the reason it’s taking me way much time than it’s suppose to is that even on the official Zend site, they want us to learn to put the code of our app outside of the site root. I could do that no problem on my host but i want to do to like it was done in Piwik; the framework in a “protected” subfolder. I’ve search low and high for this on the net and when i think i’ve found it, no, i haven’t.
Reason i’m telling all of this is because that before i can work on a Piwik plugin or so, i need more experience by working and completing my own project. Only after that i could be able to begin making this mockup become alive.

But, if anybody want to try to do it instead of me; go for it !
My previous stats system had that thing in it and i feel very sad since i loosed it.