Design and layout

Hi.

I think Piwik is great, but I have to say, it’s pretty ugly (please don’t be offended).

Ideally I would restyle the lot, more along the GA route, so in saying that, where do I find the stylesheets etc for controlling the graph look and feel etc?

Thanks!

See here

Sorry, apparently you can customize your login, your user UI and email reports somehow as well. I don’t overly know how, I think there is a templates folder? Or in a themes folder? See here.

Do some searching and you should be able to find something. I’ll give you a rough idea when I get back to my Piwik installation (I don’t have access at the moment)

Thanks Mooash. I have had a good hunt around but can’t seem to find the information that is relevant.

I’m sure it is just a case of JQplot CSS, and I would have thought that someone would have done this already, so I’m surprised to find a lack of information on this.

I look forward to your reply, thank you again.

I should make mention of the new Piwik site itself – looks fantastic. If only the stats themselves were as clean and fresh as the website is :slight_smile: