I’m an engineer at Render, a cloud platform to build and run all your apps and websites with free SSL, a global CDN, private networks and auto deploys from Git. We recently created a one-click “Deploy to Render” button that will get you up and running with Matomo server and MySQL database in minutes.
Some of the features that come with every service on Render:
- Automatic pull request previews.
- Infrastructure as Code with
- Fully managed PostgreSQL.
- Private networking, load balancing, and service discovery.
- HTTP health checks and zero downtime deploys.
- Free, unlimited custom domains and teams.
- Persistent storage with Render Disks.
Happy to answer any questions here or you can get in touch with us through our public Slack channel: https://render.com/chat