Thanks for checking, I’ll create an issue for that.
To delete the archive rows you should run SQL like:
DELETE FROM $table WHERE idsite = $idSite AND date1 = $startPeriodDate AND date2 = $endPeriodDate AND period = $period
$table is the archive table the archive is in (archive tables are segmented by month). $startPeriodDate/$endPeriodDate is the inclusive boundaries for the period. $period is the integer period value (1 for day, 2 for week, 3 for month, 4 for year, 5 for range). It should be enough to delete the day period and re-import.
I would do the following:
- backup your database or just the archive table in question just in case
- look at the data currently and note some values that are different in GA
- delete the archive data as stated above
- check in the UI for those dates that there is no longer report data for the date
- if there isn’t, re-import for the days
- check the new reports and look for the data that is in GA