This has been happening for a while now and I just finally realized it’s not supposed to.
If I go to the dashboard (or look at the iframe widgets I have set up on another site) and set the period to Day all of the widgets will fill with data and give accurate info. But if I set the period to anything else all of the widgets say “There is no data for this report”, except for the Visits Overview widget which has the correct sparklines but says 0 for visits, actions, etc.
I read the FAQ and went through the checklist so I know everything is set up and working properly.
Running version 1.1.1 with a LOT of sites set up in it. These issues may or may not be related:
-I’ve never been able to update automatically, always had to do manual.
-I’ve never been able to access the All Websites section, it always crashes Apache when I click on it.