Data disappeared?

All the data for one of the sites has disappeared. Other sites seem to be logging properly. But, when I view the stats for this particular site, everything is empty. Last I checked, a couple weeks ago, everything was fine and the stats were logged going back several months. Now everything is gone. How do I get it back? Thanks.

I deleted the archive_* tables from the database and then ran the following command: ./console core:archive --force-all-websites --force-all-periods=315576000 --force-date-last-n=1000 --url=[my url]

Still, nothing. That particular website is still coming up blank.

Does that mean all the data is gone permanently? If so, how did that happen?

Any suggestions at all?.. Anyone…?

6 days and no response… Is there a better place to ask this question?

Piwik does not delete the data so it shouldn’t be the case. You can see in Visitors > Visitor log the raw data, and hopefully you still see your data there?

Hi, matthieu. Thanks for the reply.

When I went to the Visitor Log, this is what I saw:

There is no data for this report.

Basically I’m f’ked, right?

Anyone with any ideas as to what could have caused the data to disappear like that, for just one site?

This is weird, Piwik should never delete the data for one site (unless this is a new unreported issue). So far the only way I can think of is that the command core:delete-logs-data was used: How do I delete old visitors statistics for a given website and/or date? - Analytics Platform - Matomo