Daily E-mail report not sending e-mails

Hello Matt …

Since I done the update 1.7 to V1.8.2 ( 1and1 hosting) always no automatic report working !!
I have followed all patch and other process but noway :frowning:
30 web site … manualy pdf or html that’s work …but sometime a error 500 …

Is it possible to help me to resolve ?

When you get error 500 - what is the exact error in your WEb server file ?

When you don’t get error 500, does it sometimes still not send emails ? or is it only a problem when you get error 500?

hello matt

when I don’t have error500 the maualy report works and give me or send the report …

about the error500 where I can see on the server .?

Annother problem is: after I set a 777 on the tmp and all inside … always impossible to connect directly into tmp/logs :
Error 403 - Forbidden
L’accès au fichier requiert une autorisation.

thank you

hello,

ich read the complete thread but i don’t saw the solution of the threadtitle.

I overlooked the solution?

can someone summarize the solution?

thank you

I’m having the same issue as everyone else. Daily/weekly/monthly emails were being sent out without issue. After the upgrade they were going out then stopped all of the sudden. I applied the suggested patch and they went out once… and not again. Manually sending out emails works, no problem.

This might be related in some way, if not a different issue, but I added two new sites – the first one I didn’t enter the information correctly (all blank called “Name”) I did not setup emails for it of course, however, for the life of me I cannot delete it, or any other sites. The delete button just doesn’t work.

If after applying the Patch, you still receive no email, please Read this post it’s quite important that you help us reproduce the issue, thanks

Hello Matt
I want to help you to have a Piwik functionnal but after I done all your patch and setting I don’t understand how to see /tmp/logs ? because I have an error:
Error 403 - Forbidden
L’accès au fichier requiert une autorisation.
Please can you help me ?

Well, very, very wierd… after recieving no emails for the past week… I recieved them last night - no changes have been made at all.
Before I turn on the logging, I’ll wait and see if the reports get sent out tonight and weekly reports this weekend…

Hello seanbaker You’re lucky !!! (:P)

Yeah, I got my fingers crossed. Maybe the Piwik gremlins took a day off.

As many Piwik-users had this wierd effect of automatic sending the e-mail reports after a while (me too) I suppose the reportproces can’t be finished without enough historical data after the update? It can’t be coincidence, luck or gremlins I think…

Well, and update -
I seem to have recieved the daily and weekly reports since I first posted… So far so good. wish I knew why though.

subscribing

[b]Please try the latest BETA 2 and it is working for most users now! 301 Moved Permanently

Or if it doesn’t please check your server error logs. Report this other post if you have any issue: 301 Moved Permanently