Daily E-mail report not sending e-mails

Hello Matt
do you have a solution for this probleme of automatic report ?

thanks

@matt

Made a setup on a small vserver and added my sites to this installation.
Empty database.

Same problem - the collected data of the same site seem to cause this error.
But server setup is identic - Debian 6, PHP 5.13, MySQL 5.5.25.

Additional:

1. Downloading report causes the same error at this specific site. Other sites work fine.
  2. Cronjob to archive data works fine - every 3600 seconds.

I think there is still a small bug, because there are more and more people at the forums that report that this function causes problems.
Most of them get a error message according php memory. Even when they and I try to spend more than 1GB it doesn´t work.

It’s not fixed, if automatic email reports are what your after at least. I was using the previous version and now since upgrading none of them work. Question can someone confirm it works at all for anyone since upgrading?

After testing today …

• manualy report are working
  • automatic report are not sent :?

This is really boring !! Nobody has found the reason it does?

Is it easely possible to downgrade to the old version ?

Thank you

Been that route already no dice downgrading does not work once the database has been altered.

Is this fixed?

No.

Hello,

Maybe it is worth to open a trac ticket.

Just to be precise in the description, can someone confirm that it works with a fresh new installation of piwik 1.8.x ? The problem appears only with an upgrade ?

Ludovic

It appears with an upgrade (1.8.2) in my case.

Update and fresh installation.

Ok, it’s now here :

From my side this appears with the last upgrade (1.8.2)

somebody has found a solution ? X(

Mine was an upgrade and I hope they release a new upgrade with the fix in it soon as my clients are getting restless.

Thanks
Josh

Same here, my clients (the OCD ones) are bonkers on this…

Can everyone still experiencing this problem gives us the following information :

1. Which report format are you using, PDF and/or HTML?

2. Which period(s) have you configured, Daily, Weekly, and/or Monthly?

3. Which Display options have you selected? Did you try selecting Display Tables only (no graphs) ?

4. Which statistics (reports) are included?

5. Did you set up automatic archiving ? How to Set up Auto-Archiving of Your Reports - Analytics Platform - Matomo

1. PDF

2. Daily and Weekly

3. Tried everything…

4. Tried everything…

5. Yes.

Same as above.

PDF and HTML

Have an hourly cron works perfectly. No auto emails at all at 2am or whenever generated, manual works.

no auto archiving for me

The problem may be that one report is taking too long or is failing.

To assert this assumption, we need to test manual generation of each reports (if you already did that, please read below, you may be generating partial reports).

Can everyone still experiencing this problem try to manually generate each of its configured reports?

The following points need to be respected for this experience to be valid :

1. Before clicking on “Download”, please open the calendar and select “Month” if it’s a monthly report, “Week” if it’s a weekly report and “Day” if it’s a daily report. Please also click on a day of last month (May) so that the period contains a full period. Repeat this process before generating each report.

2. For each report, please tell us the time it takes to generate or if it fails to generate.

Ideally you would need to do this on every sites. If you have too many sites, select the one that has the higher number of visits.

@JulieM:

As reported at 301 Moved Permanently problem is caused by data of one special site of mine.

Deleted page config and site data, tried with new databse - the same.
If I remove this site from automatic reports it works.

So there seems to be a problem of the data stored by piwik in the database?!