Custom Variable Filtered Dashboard Widget Now Showing Results

I understand segment filtering based on custom variables is available now. I am using the URL below to display the dashboard filtered on customer variables (page views).

http://localhost/piwik/index.php?module=Widgetize&action=iframe&moduleToWidgetize=Dashboard&actionToWidgetize=index&idSite=1&
period=month&date=today&token_auth=XXXX&
segment=customVariablePageName1%3D%3DcustomerID%3BcustomVariablePageValue1%3D%3D73e608e66375743c811c756aedcb4f8f4f8e0bae

Here’s the problem: the widget shows NO HITS despite the fact that the table+graph in visitor\custom variables shows the correct results. Also, the custom variables are recorded in the visitor’s log correctly.

I checked it in a different browser and on a different computer but same result.

[b]Sometimes it works however. I guess I am asking:

1. the URL is correct right?
  2. What else could be wrong? Open-ended question but I appreciate any leads.[/b]

Thanks so much!

Running Piwik 2.0.2. System check all good execpt:
Error:
Try #1: LOAD DATA INFILE : SQLSTATE[28000]: Invalid authorization specification: 1045 Access denied for user ‘piwik_user’@‘localhost’ (using password: YES)[28000],
Try #2: LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE : SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1148 The used command is not allowed with this MySQL version[42000]

The URL looks correct. It could be a bug in the way we transmit the data from the URL to the Javascript/APIs. Can you post full screenshot and highlight which reports are showing no data ? Is it only some widgets or all widgets on the dashboard?