Custom Reports

Hi,

i would like to create custom reports for my site ( e.g. Comparing to “sites” unique visitors against each other ) and would like this to be available over the API…

Ok, so my question is… Does anyone has a kind of guideline/tutorial/how-to or somethign similiar, so i have an idea where to start?

How would you do it?

yes you can do the idea is almost the same as other sites are doing. my ides to do some thing different form others.
good luck

[quote=Scheinkultur @ Sep 30 2009, 08:00 AM]Hi,

i would like to create custom reports for my site ( e.g. Comparing to “sites” unique visitors against each other ) and would like this to be available over the API…

Ok, so my question is… Does anyone has a kind of guideline/tutorial/how-to or somethign similiar, so i have an idea where to start?

How would you do it?[/quote]

[quote=chrisbradley @ Sep 30 2009, 11:48 AM]yes you can do the idea is almost the same as other sites are doing. my ides to do some thing different form others.
good luck[/quote]

Ok… other suggestions?

nobody? style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif

Look at the Piwik plugins (including Example plugins) and third-party plugins for inspiration.

Good news: we have now released the Custom Reports feature for Piwik!

Custom reports lets you choose which dimensions and metrics you want to see. You can combine multiple dimensions (up to 3) and as many metrics as you need.
The custom reports can be emailed to your partners or customers, and have their own menu entry in the Piwik report list. You can even setup advanced filters to further customise the reports.

Learn more about the power of Custom Reports in the user guide: Custom Reports - Analytics Platform - Piwik
or FAQ: Custom Reports - Analytics Platform - Piwik

This premium plugin can be purchased here: https://plugins.piwik.org/CustomReports

and have a wonderful end of year!