Custom report, weekly conversion rate zero

I created a custom report to track the conversion rate for three goals. Everything looks good, except that if I view by week, conversion rates show zero for all weeks that spans two months (e.g. 24 Feb - 01 Mar, or 30 Dec - 05 Feb). If I change the report to show the days in question (day report for 01 Mar), all days in that week show a positive conversion rate.

So I wonder if there’s a math error somewhere in the report.

A similar report showing conversions (numbers rather than rates) seems to calculate correctly over the same periods. (Well, non-zero, at least. :slight_smile: )

I hadn’t noticed it, but there are a couple CLI errors appearing one the “About Matomo” page:

WARNING: /var/www/matomo.example.com/piwik/core/Piwik.php(138): Notice - A non well formed numeric value encountered - Matomo 3.13.4 - Please report this message in the Matomo forums: https://forum.matomo.org (please do a search first as it might have been reported already) (Module: CustomReports, Action: getCustomReport, In CLI mode: false)

Hi Mark,

Can you confirm you have the latest version of core and custom reports?

This may be similar to Not reporting data for timerange weeks but single days are working · Issue #14123 · matomo-org/matomo · GitHub?

Thanks,

Yep, latest versions: 3.13.4 and v3.1.26 respectively.

Sometimes when we see this we invalidate the reports for this time frame, can you try this and see if the results improve?

I tried invalidating reports for all historical data, and it didn’t seem to help.

We’re having the exact same issue. Using 3.13.5 and 3.1.26. It only affects reports created within the last few months as older reports don’t show this behavior. Have tried invalidating reports on all affected sites with affected reports.

Hi Mark,

We can’t seem to be able to recreate the issue. Can you contact us at shop@innocraft.com so we can gather some more details.

Thanks