Custom Report: 3rd dimension only shows 10 rows

Hi!

I’ve created a custom report with three dimensions. In the third dimension (campaign content) there should be a total of 16 rows because we have 16 different contents in use. But it only shows 10 rows no matter how many rows i select in the bottom right of the report.

If I use the default report goals->overview->campaign-name it shows all of the 16 expected rows. But the default report doesn’t quite fit our intendet purpose with the custom report. So it definetly isn’t a problem with wrong campaign parameters. This seems like a specific problem with custom reports. Does anyone have an idea how to fix it?

Thank you very much!

Hi @Florian_Rebmann,
What happens, if you split the reports for each dimension? Is it still just showing 10 rows for last dimension?

For the first and second dimension it works. There I can change the maximum rows. But for some reason I can’t do that in the third dimension.

@Florian_Rebmann
Where did you change the maximum amount of rows: in the config.ini.php as described here https://matomo.org/faq/custom-reports/faq_25655/?

I changed it in the report directly. But for the third dimension there isn’t even an option. Since the default for subtables according to the faq is at 500 rows, it should also show not just 10 rows.