Custom PDF reports

For a website, I would like to create a custom report. Currently, the PDF report of Piwik contains a list of the 24 most visited pages plus all other sites as one item with their page title, the views, the unique views etc.

We have the following requirements:

• We would like to display 200 instead of only 24 pages.
  • As the page title doesn’t contain the whole structure of the site and the site has up to 7 levels, it’s not comprehensible which page “Foo” is meant. The URL of the page should be visible in a row.

I’m new to Piwik as a developer and don’t know if this can be achieved without changing the source (and losing update ability). So any hints are appreciated. In a next step, I will most likely need someone to help me realizing such a change (paid of course) if there is a proper way to do so.

I assume no reply after these views means that I should just go straight to professional Piwik support with it?

Alternatively, as Piwik is open source, it would be great if you can contribute via a pull request and implement these features :thumbsup:

See the issues: Scheduled reports: New option to include all rows (no limit) in pdf/html reports · Issue #2817 · matomo-org/piwik · GitHub
and PDF/HTML Reports: Expand Actions reports (and some others) by default · Issue #2137 · matomo-org/piwik · GitHub