Custom Logo

Guys

Am I missing something here. I have followed the link in the dir /var/www/html/piwik/misc/user/index.html on how to learn more about custom logos but still do not seem to be able to get the logo changed.
http://piwik.org/faq/new-to-piwik/faq_129

I have tried the following.

1. upload a logo image to the /var/www/html/piwik/misc/user directory, renamed the log to ‘logo_header.png’.
  2. opened the Settings page and selected ‘General Settings’, scrolled down to the section ‘Branding settings’
  3. I then select that I want to use a custom logo

but the Piwik logo still appears.

I could only resolve the issue by copying my new logo over the file logo_header.png

cp logo_header.png …/…/plugins/Morpheus/images/logo-header.png

Am I doing something wrong?

Should there be an upload link or upload selection so that I can upload my new logo?

Thanks
Lawrence

The should be a form to upload the logo upon enabling the branding setting.

Even i have this in my mind, any help ?

there is no form at the moment, will this be added in one of the next Piwik releases?

Lawrence

The form is hidden by default. it should be visible as soon as you choose to use an own logo.
Doesn’t anything happen when you choose it? Maybe a javascript error occurs or something similar?

Thanks guys for helping, I saw taht I had set the incorrect permissions on the ./misc/user dir.

I have now set it to 766 and I now see the form.

Thanks again for the great support.

Lawrence

When I choose to add my logo, I don’t get a form. I get this message:
!

Did you try to do what the message says? Setting the correct permission should solve this.