Currently Active Visitors

Hello All,

Firstly, thanks you all responsible for an excellent product. I’m currently testing Piwik but I can already feel it will replace my current solutions. The only little piece I’m missing thus far is the ability to track which visitors are currently active.

I know that I have the Real-time Visitor count widget that shows me how many are currently active (last 3min) and I also have the Visitors in Real-Time widget. What I would like to know now, is which of the visitors that appear in the Visitors in Real-time widget are currently live. Clicky has a similar feature that will show me a eye/green ball next to the active visitors. Often, it won’t be the first on the list since that could have been a quick visit and another one further down could still be online.

Kind Regards,
Pedro Lobo

This is a feature request: Support Ping requests to report a better 'time on page' · Issue #2041 · matomo-org/matomo · GitHub

Otherwise you can use this plugin: http://plugins.piwik.org/LiveTab

and then configure the “timer” in the settings (eg. set to 1min or less for real time count)

Thanks Matt.

I’ll keep an eye out for that feature and meanwhile I’ll use the plugin you suggested too.

Cheers,
Pedro