Crontab archive run error

Hello, everybody,

I get this long error message when I run the crontab wue written down below. Unfortunately I don’t understand where the error comes from.
sudo -u WEBUSER php WEBPATH/console core:archive --url=URL

log:
https://pastebin.com/X3VMiau8

Hi,

It seems like you are already using PHP 7.4. While I spent some time in the last months making sure that Matomo is usable with 7.4 a few minor things slipped through. This specific error is fixed in

which will be included in the next release. You can also manually apply the changes in the meantime if you want to.

Hello and thank you for your answer.
I installed PHP7.4 but Matomo still runs on 7.3.
I also execute the command with “/usr/bin/php7.3”.

That’s really weird.

ERROR [2019-12-04 13:51:22] 31966  Empty or invalid response 'PHP Deprecated:  Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in WEBPATH/libs/upgradephp/upgrade.php on line 180 PHP Deprecated:  Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in WEBPATH/libs/upgradephp/upgrade.php on line 194 PHP Deprecated:  Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in WEBPATH/libs/upgradephp/upgrade.php on line 194 PHP Deprecated:  Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in WEBPATH/libs/upgradephp/upgrade.php on line 200 PHP Deprecated:  Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in WEBPATH/libs/upgradephp/upgrade.php on line 202

This warning was only introduced in PHP 7.4: PHP: rfc:deprecate_curly_braces_array_access

But when running the archiving via php-cli it calls other processes via HTTP, so also the PHP used for the website (e.g. php-fpm) is called (and maybe PHP 7.4 is running here)

I don’t understand that, where should the php7.4 come from if the webserver and cli are set to php7.3?