Cron Job Out of Memory error

Hi ,

We are getting following error from previous week while cron job executed :

PHP Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 1779171328) (tried to allocate 4104 bytes) in C:\inetpub\tags\dashboard\core\DataTable.php on line 1159

I have searched the piwik forum and found to increase php memory_limit ,I have set it to 8000M but still I’m getting
same error .

We are using piwik 2.10 deployed on IIS and we are getting 5 to 5.5M page views daily

Kind Regards,
Saqib

Hi there

please update to the latest version of Piwik where this should be fixed

Thanks @matthieu

We were busy in some other tasks and cannot update piwik very soon .

I have increased php memory limit to 10G though and using php 5.5.21 .

Following is the exception trace,may it help anyone to understand the actual problem :

Exception trace:
() at C:\inetpub\tags\dashboard\core\CronArchive.php:406
Piwik\CronArchive->logFatalError() at C:\inetpub\tags\dashboard\plugins\CoreConsole\Commands\CoreArchiver.php:43
Piwik\Plugins\CoreConsole\Commands\CoreArchiver->execute() at C:\inetpub\tags\dashboard\vendor\symfony\console\Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command.php:252
Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run() at C:\inetpub\tags\dashboard\vendor\symfony\console\Symfony\Component\Console\Application.php:874
Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand() at C:\inetpub\tags\dashboard\vendor\symfony\console\Symfony\Component\Console\Application.php:195
Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun() at n/a:n/a
call_user_func() at C:\inetpub\tags\dashboard\core\Console.php:60
Piwik\Console->Piwik{closure}() at C:\inetpub\tags\dashboard\core\Access.php:454
Piwik\Access::doAsSuperUser() at C:\inetpub\tags\dashboard\core\Console.php:61
Piwik\Console->doRun() at C:\inetpub\tags\dashboard\vendor\symfony\console\Symfony\Component\Console\Application.php:126
Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run() at C:\inetpub\tags\dashboard\console:29

Thanks
Saqib