Counting visitors of URL

Hi,

I am searching a way to count clicks on a specific URL (downloads) - I couldn’t figure it out through the API and found “visit_entry_idaction_url” in the mySQL database table…is that the proper way to count visitors on an explicit URL ? anybody a hint using a API function ?

thx in advance

martin

http://piwik.org/docs/analytics-api/reference/#Actions

you can use for example Actions.getPageUrl (pageUrl, idSite, period, date)

Hi Matt,

Thx a lot for the answer…

module=API&method=Actions.getPageUrls&idSite=1&period=year&date=today&format=xml&token_auth=xxx

how to implement the explicit url to get the visits ?

the function:

Actions.getPageUrls (idSite, period, date, expanded = ‘’, idSubtable = ‘’)

regards Martin

you should use Actions.getPageUrl to fetch one URL data

Hey Matt, thx.

but I don’t have this function in my version :wink:

all my “Action” Functions available:

• Actions.getPageUrls (idSite, period, date, expanded = ‘’, idSubtable = ‘’) [ Example in XML, PHP, Json, Csv, Tsv (Excel), Basic html , RSS of the last 10 days, 5 weeks, XML of the last 10 days ]
  • Actions.getPageTitles (idSite, period, date, expanded = ‘’, idSubtable = ‘’) [ Example in XML, PHP, Json, Csv, Tsv (Excel), Basic html , RSS of the last 10 days, 5 weeks, XML of the last 10 days ]
  • Actions.getDownloads (idSite, period, date, expanded = ‘’, idSubtable = ‘’) [ Example in XML, PHP, Json, Csv, Tsv (Excel), Basic html , RSS of the last 10 days, 5 weeks, XML of the last 10 days ]
  • Actions.getOutlinks (idSite, period, date, expanded = ‘’, idSubtable = ‘’) [ Example in XML, PHP, Json, Csv, Tsv (Excel), Basic html , RSS of the last 10 days, 5 weeks, XML of the last 10 days ]

how can i get this function without an update ?

Martin

you can’t