Corrupted file in Official ZIP Release (Version 2.16.0)

Hello,

I recently found the following corrupted file in the last release: piwik\plugins\CoreHome\angularjs\siteselector\siteselector.directive.html

At the line 19, instead of space (offset 1017), just before model.firstSiteName, there is a corrupted character (0xC2 0xA0)
title="{{ 'CoreHome_ChangeCurrentWebsite'|translate:((selectedSite.name || model.firstSiteName)|htmldecode) }}"
Which result of a AngularJS crash: [bug report](AngularJS)%20)

Same thing at line 40, offset 2121, just before site.name|htmldecode

piwik.zip MD5: 90b9dd458ac9e4bf7bd4234cd0c08f32
piwik\plugins\CoreHome\angularjs\siteselector\siteselector.directive.html MD5: 2aeed0ccddecd57d455bb0c8ba9e827b

Regards.

Please report such issues on Github. It’s the easiest way to get in touch with the core devs.

It’s been fixed in our latest beta, please try it: I would like to test early beta and RC releases, how do I enable automatic updates to use these development versions? - Analytics Platform - Matomo

Bugs were: Website chooser may not work because of a whitespace problem by tsteur · Pull Request #9712 · matomo-org/piwik · GitHub and to prevent it in the future: New release check list integration test to pro-actively detect 'abnormal whitespaces' issue by mattab · Pull Request #9730 · matomo-org/piwik · GitHub

Alright, thanks guys !