Conversions by Landing Page

I’m looking to create a report that shows conversions by landing page using data from Piwik. Attached is a screenshot of the data I’m looking to compile into a table. I’ve looked through the API documentation and can’t figure our how this can be done. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

This is a feature request, which I agree would be very useful indeed!

see Goal tracking: New Report "Top Landing Pages URLs" and "Best Landing Page Titles" for each goal · Issue #2030 · matomo-org/matomo · GitHub

Thanks for the reply Matt. The ability to track conversion by landing page is one of the most commercially desirable features of any web analytics package. It’s the foundation of the value proposition behind companies like Optimizely. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to fast track the development of this feature. My primary interest is getting the data at an API level.

Comment on the ticket explaining why it’s so important and useful, this will help us schedule it higher priority The Core Team Workflow: DevelopInDepth - Matomo Analytics (formerly Piwik Analytics) - Developer Docs - v3

could you not just use goal tracking where by the goal was a given page or pages? also the transitions and overlay tools seem to mirror some of the Optimizely functions as far as analyzing what peopleclick on.

@leskojat, nop this will not be as useful as what Iron is asking for / needs