Clickheat plugin Ticket #73

Could anyone provide a small clue how to get this working. There’s a link in the ticket to the development code for the plugin, but there’s no docs on where anything goes.

I’ve managed to get Piwik to recognize the plugin, but I get an error when I try to use it.

Do I need to have the whole clickheat app installed under piwik? The plugin seems to be looking under the piwik/config directory for it’s own configuration. Also, clearly there needs to be some modification to the piwik javascript to log clicks for clickheat.

It seems like it would likely work if clickheat knew where all of it’s parts were, even if they have to be manually moved around and configured.

the objective of this plugin is to provide clickheat, trigger the install, asks the user to put the JS next to the piwik one, and then add a menu in piwik to show the clickheat output.
if you want to contribute the plugin check out phpmyvisites.us where the 2.3 release includes the clickheat plugin and a nice integration.

Excellent. Thanks a lot. I’ll check it out.

Is this plugin clickheat better than in phpMyVisites? I use the plugin with PhpMyVisites and just made problems!

Could you elaborate on what you think was wrong with the PMV implementation of clickheat?

Hi,

I have the same problem … after uploading and installing the pluging ClickHeat, the required file piwik/config/clickheat.php could not be found.

Warning: include(html/piwik/config/clickheat.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in html/piwik/plugins/ClickHeat/Controller.php on line 48

the folder config is writeable, so normally the file should be installed.

Is there anyone who has installed ClickHeat as an piwik-plugin successfully?

greetings
straupi

I had the same issue. I just created a blank file and gave the web user access, but now I get this error:

Warning: include(/piwik/plugins/ClickHeat/libs/languages/en.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/zdnetau/public_html/stats/piwik/plugins/ClickHeat/Controller.php on line 49

I’ve modded the Controller.php to the following to fix a path issue:

include (CLICKHEAT_PATH.‘languages/’.CLICKHEAT_LANGUAGE.’.php’);

but still no joy style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif

Sorry, we haven’t had time to sanity-check third-party plugins against Piwik trunk (i.e., moving target).

Feel free to volunteer.

hey everyone, im getting this error
Permission denied in /home/okapixel/public_html/clickheat/check.php on line 31

not sure what it is, i changed permissions on all folders to 777 and still not working, any advice?

the site is www.okapixel.com thanks