Can't login after Mysql passw. change

Hello their,
I can’t login my Piwik admin after I changed my Mysql password. Also the password reset function don’t work anymore, emails with the new password never arrive.

Please, can somebody give me advise what to do in this case?

shogun.

The SuperAdmin login and password arent in the database.

I opened the database table piwik_user and added my data to the fields login, password, alias, email and token_auth but still it don’t work. Was this totaly wrong what I made or is it just a wrong data in the token_auth field?

you can change the mysql password in the config/config.ini.php file

Thank you very much, the problem was solved after I added my data to the database table but it took a little time.

shogun.

Are you sure to be still considered as a Super Admin and not just a normal Admin (or User) ?

[quote=TulipVorlax @ Dec 23 2009, 03:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are you sure to be still considered as a Super Admin and not just a normal Admin (or User) ?

No I am not shure about that.
QUOTE (matthieu @ Dec 22 2009, 08:13 AM]you can change the mysql password in the config/config.ini.php file[/quote] Thanks for the answer, the config.ini.php file I don't changed yet. How I can do this? What i see is:

login = "my-login-name"
email = "my-email-address"
password = “28-digits-code”

How to change the here passoword?

It the password hash that goes there but i’m not wich type of hash.
You can try MD5.

[quote=TulipVorlax @ Dec 23 2009, 06:40 AM]It the password hash that goes there but i’m not wich type of hash.
You can try MD5.[/quote]
Thanks a lot to all the helping hands, I generated a new password hash with MD5 and changed it with the old one in the config.ini.php. Everything works well.