Cant connect to Search Engine Keywords Performance with google or bing/yahoo

Hi,
We have som issues connecting to Search Engine Keywords Performance with both Google and Bing/ Yahoo.

With google the first problem is when trying to import the OAuth2 file. If I select the file and give the configuration a name for exampel “test” I get the message “An error occured while saving the client config. Please check if the config provided is valid, and try again.”. But if I dont give the configuration a name it is succesfull.

Using the no name config I start the oauth process. Im redirected to google login-page. After login I first get the choice to let Matomo acces my search console data, after accepting I get a nother window asking me to confirm this.

When I confirm I get redirected back to Matomo and get the errormessage “An error occurred within the OAuth process. Please try again and ensure you accept the requested permissions.
cURL error 77: (see http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-errors.html)”

According to the url of the error message it has something to do with a SLL cert but is it mine or theirs?

With Bing/Yahoo API - key I get the error-message

“An error occurred while validating the API Key: curl_exec: TCP connection reset by peer. Hostname requested was: ssl.bing.com. If you have just generated this API key in Bing Webmaster Tools please try again in one or two minutes (API keys in Bing Webmaster Tools take a little while to be activated).”

I created the key mor than 24 hours ago.

Any idées

Hi There,

Can you provide us with screenshots of your google console config pages to shop@innocraft.com? We can troubleshoot further with you there.

Thanks,