Cannot view configuration page on Windows 2008 R2

I was able to install the latest versions of MySQL and PHP, and Piwik successfully on a Windows 2008 R2 server using the windows msi installer. I believe we are using IIS 7. Please bear with me as I am a programmer and someone else normally handles server configurations. Piwik was able to connect to the localhost MySQL database successfully at the end of the install process, and I recorded the database login info. However, when I click finish and it opens the browser to what I assume is supposed to be the configuration page (http://intranet/piwik) I get a 404 not found error. I’ve checked permissions and set up php handlers in IIS, and I’m stuck.

If it helps, I have windows authentication with ASP.NET impersonation set up on this (ASP.NET) site. Anonymous authentication is also enabled. The documentation seems to only cover Linux installations so I’m out of ideas.

What else should I be checking?

Upon further investigation there appears to be an issue with my specific site configuration?? I was able to load the phpinfo() page on the PHP Manager on the default Joomla site that was pre-installed, but not on my ASP.NET page. No matter what I do, in the PHP manager for my intranet site, it says 404 not found for the phpinfo page. Can someone help me troubleshoot if this has something to do with my permissions or authentication? I’m new to Windows, mostly I’ve learned everything on linux.