Cannot allocate memory

I’m new with piwik and tried to make an installation. Everything went good so far, but I receive a lot of error messages. The message I received about 10 times:
what can I do?
Thanks a lot
András

Tue May 16 15:14:43.272688 2017] [:error] [pid 726910] (12)Cannot allocate memory: [client 194.191.251.187:50757] couldn’t create child process: /opt/suphp/sbin/suphp for /home/phytonch/analytics.arssacra.org/index.php, referer: http://analytics.arssacra.org/index.php?module=CoreHome&action=index&idSite=1&period=day&date=today&activated=

Are you on a shared hoster that limits the memory per user?

If it’s your own server can you check if there is enough memory left on the server?

Hi Findus23, it’s a shared hoster and he seems to limit the memory. It seems that I have to built-up a new piwik server separately or go to piwik pro. Thanks for your help.

@Andras, another solution would be looking for another shared hoster that allows more memory, if your site doesn’t have many visitors.

Hi @Findus23, This is what I thought. I would like to have my own piwik server for security reasons here in Switzerland. I don’t want to share the data with google or host it in other countries. Easiest way to go to a webhoster and set it up, I don’t need a lot of spaces. Have a nice day and thanks for your response.