Campains do not update

I am using Piwik and am very happy with it so far. However, here is the issue that I am having. I am doing testing to make sure that my campaigns are working corretly. So far they seem to be except the when I view by anything other than the current day, the totals for a specific campaign don’t show in any view other than the current day. It does update eventually, but it takes some time and I have not been able to acertain the timeframe that it takes for update. Example, I have 3 results that show for today, 2/3/2011 for campaign X. As long as I am looking at 2/13/2011, I see them listed. If I switch to the week, month or year view, I don’t see any results for campaign X that pertain to the present day 2/3/2011. Like I said, it does update eventually, but I don’t know how long it takes or if it doesn’t include the daily results until the day ends. Clarification on this would be appreciated.

This is a known ‘feature’ or ‘bug’ depending on your point of view :slight_smile: Period reports must always or never include today’s statistics · Issue #5793 · matomo-org/matomo · GitHub

Yes, I would consider this to be a bug. Since we use this for live stats and campaign tracking it would be helpful to have the current days hits as part of our totals. Is this something that is going to be addressed in future releases?

This was fixed in 1.3!