Campaign name like utm_campaign[] not working

Hi ,

URL having campaign parameter like this “utm_campaign[]” not get accepted by matomo:

&utm_source[]=e-news&utm_source[]= time&utm_medium[]=appeal19&utm_medium[]=email&utm_campaign[]=countries&utm_campaign[]=EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_term=0311147957

The following error is appearing:
[error] 11927#11927: *283886967 FastCGI sent in stderr: “PHP message: PHP Warning: urldecode() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /var/www/matomo/plugins/Referrers/Columns/Base.php on line 188”

Thanks

Hi Saqib, you used two times all “utm parameters”
try to use and check is it working or not

Thanks .

I have noticed matomo is picking last one and discarding the first one in normal case i.e. without “[]” and matomo shows URL in visitor log after excluding utm_campaign .

Though with “[]” in utm_campaign, campaign does not get logged at all and above error is appearing .

Matomo only supports one campaign per tracking call, with [] the parameters is an array and not supported (expects parameter 1 to be string, array given) with multiple campaign-parameters only the last one counts.

I tried to convert your call to an actual Matomo campaign: https://example.com/?pk_campaign=EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&pk_kwd=countries&pk_source=e-news&pk_medium=e-mail&pk_content=appeal19

Yes you are right. Thats how i do it too