[BUG] Multiple website

Hello, not sure if this a this the right place to report a bug…
I’m working on a project with 7 brand and 5 languages.
All are defined by the $_SERVER[‘server_name’] wich define the content of my pages.
I made a id_piwik for all of them (in order to compare statistics by brand or by language).

Not a big deal but surfing on all of my webpage (which is not the natural way, real customer will keep to his language) that error message appear when calling the piwik.js :

Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.

Cookie: piwik_visitor1=[big char chain]; piwik_visitor6=[…]; piwik_visitor2=[…]; piwik_visitor3=[…]; piwik_visitor4=[…]; piwik_visitor7=[…]; piwik_visitor8=[…]; piwik_visitor31=[…]; piwik_visitor28=[…]; piwik_visitor26=[…]; piwik_visitor41=[…]; piwik_visitor9=[…]; piwik_visitor47=[…]; piwik_visitor35=[…]; piwik_visitor18=[…]; piwik_visitor27=[…]; piwik_visitor13=[…]; piwik_visitor22=[…]; piwik_visitor17=[…]; piwik_visitor45=[…]; piwik_visitor12=[…]; piwik_visitor54=[…]; piwik_visitor55=[…]; piwik_visitor24=[…]; piwik_visitor5=[…]; piwik_visitor10=[…]

Has i said, it’s not a big problem for my own project but i thinked that the information may be usefull for you…

NB:Sorry for my poor english but it’s not my natural language, hope it’s understandable style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif

Yes this is a known bug, see http://dev.piwik.org/trac/ticket/409

Ok, thanks for the reply and sorry for the flood style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif